Changelog 2.48 Build
- Fixed project upgrade issue (prevents loss of some geobodies).
- Batch export of polylines - export to individual files as well as to single file.
- VR menu system introduced (visible but not yet functional).
- Minor fixes to background processing.
Changelog 2.48 Build 2
- corrected time stamps on backup files.
- Added a fix to recover lost/incorrectly indexed items in the intepretation tree.
- flight path menu re-instated.
Changelog 2.48 Build 1
- Corrected an error when trying to split long polylines.
Changelog 2.48 Build 0
- Facies list now saved in the database
- Geopolygons save attached facies
- Now able to select which components to export for most formats.
- Fixed an error when changing number of projected textures.
- Delete implemented for empty group items.
- Shapefile export for single polylines implemented.
- Colour added to shapefile export.
- Group selected items option added to interpretation ribbon bar.
Changelog 2.47 Build 1
- Corrected and issue with exporting geobodies.
- Fixed problem with splitting faults.
- Updated multi-vertical measurement to being multi-3d measurement.
- Fixed incorrectly plotting poles on Stereonet.
- Stereonet has new images for ribbon bar items.
- Error estimates added for structural measurements.
- conversion between polyline/faults/orientations now available through convert in item menus.
- New orientation now shown as visible in the interpretation tree.
Know issues :
Triangle attributes (as opposed to vertex attributes) are currently not displayed. Will be addressed in the next update,
Changelog 2.46 Build 5
- Improved adaptive mesh decimation process.
- re-display of textured meshes is now faster.
- New "multiple measurement" tool available.
- Graph network segmentation tools now included.
- Several other bug fixes.
Changelog 2.47 Build 0
- Waypoints and Multimedia Objects are now groupable.
- Waypoints and Multimedia Objects and now saved in the database rather than the .vgp file.
- Waypoint colours are now saved.
- Export for polylines and faults improved for csv, xml, json and prn.
- Transfer of polylines between projects can now be achieved via the xml import/export
- Database schema changed to allow multiple projects to be stored in the same database.
- Flight paths now show the control points in the tree correctly.
- Fixed a bug with overestimating the number of projective textures.
Changelog 2.46 Build 2:
- Orthopanels moved out of the VGP file to make projects smaller.
- Improvements in the LAS importer for point cloud/lidar data.
- Fixed the point cloud splitting option.
- Picking for point clouds corrected to prevent picking from behind the viewpoint.
- Polyline orientations added to the database (not saving correctly but could be regenerated).
- Orientations added to dbf files as part of shape file export.
- Fixed issue where cameras obscuring the view while playing a flight path.
- Skybox visualisation fixed.
- Minor updates to the database view.