Changelog for Version 2.32 to 2.36
1. Update for the crash reporting. Now a minidump file is created on the desktop.
2. (V2.32) Sedimentary log editor is now in place.
- (V2.36) Improved anti-aliasing of bitmap fills.
3. 2D windows use latest version of Direct2D for faster rendering.
4. Translation of meshes now possible for simple fault restoration.
5. Improved memory handling for point cloud declustering.
6. Viewer for projective images now works again.
7. Can import and view individual images used to construct from SFM data.
8. Improved handling of asynchronous (background) tasks.
9. Import of OBJ files fixed (texture maps not mapping correctly)
10. Introduction of "Point to Plane" algorithm for the ICP registration.
11. Drag and drop into 3D view now also works for ArcInfo .asc files.
12. Improved import of .shp files.
Changes and updates in 2.39 (released 11/07/2018).
No change to the internal data structure in this release. Version number remains at 2.39
This release has undergone a major refactoring (changing code structure without changing functionality) in order to facilitate certain future developments.
Current changes/developments in this release include:
- Support for very large co-ordinates (global scale).
- Improved handling of mesh data internally (reduce footprint, better performance).
- Export routines improved (xml, json, csv).
- Basic Shapefile export for polylines supported.
- Log display has a bed thickness track.
- Fixed bug loading older projects into the viewer.
- Improvement to definition and saving of display properties
- Fault group properties extended to make display more flexible.
- Faults now have a displacement direction indicator.
- Better support for geotiff elevation data (import as point cloud or mesh).
- Other minor bug fixes.