Changes and updates in 2.39 (released 11/07/2018).
No change to the internal data structure in this release. Version number remains at 2.39
This release has undergone a major refactoring (changing code structure without changing functionality) in order to facilitate certain future developments.
Current changes/developments in this release include:
- Support for very large co-ordinates (global scale).
- Improved handling of mesh data internally (reduce footprint, better performance).
- Export routines improved (xml, json, csv).
- Basic Shapefile export for polylines supported.
- Log display has a bed thickness track.
- Fixed bug loading older projects into the viewer.
- Improvement to definition and saving of display properties
- Fault group properties extended to make display more flexible.
- Faults now have a displacement direction indicator.
- Better support for geotiff elevation data (import as point cloud or mesh).
- Other minor bug fixes.