Changelog 2.52 Build 13 (05/04/2020)
Changelog 2.52 Build 13 (05/04/2020)
- NEW FEATURE : Zone mapping. Found in the interpretation tree. Create a new zone + in properties define the top and base stratigraphy. Display the polylines which define the top and base of the zone. Right click on the zone and select regenerate.
- Fixed bug in loading the images for projected textures.
Changelog 2.52 Build 12 (18/03/2020)
- Added colour maps to tile models from imported DEM data.
- Unified elevation extents across multiple DEM tiles (through group option).
- Fixed issue with tiles dropping out on very large datasets.
- Change to way OpenGL context selected.
Changelog 2.52 Build 11 (11/03/2020)
- Improved the texturing for the tiled DEM importer.
Changelog 2.52 Build 10 (09/03/2020)
- Corrected problem with tiled models no displaying correctly.
Changelog 2.52 Build 8 (01/03/2020)
- Improved speed of P21 map generation.
- Process timer now gives estimate of completion time.
- Overhaul of the georeferencing system for meshes.
Changelog 2.52 Build 7 (26/02/2020)
- Rendering speed of meshes improved (both for VR and desktop views)
- Improvements to the tiled DEM import.
Changelog 2.52 Build 6
- Minor fix to improve rendering speed of meshes.
Changelog 2.52 Build 5
- Faster and smoother transitions between tiles.
- Fixed bug with tiled model disappearing while moving.
- Geotiff elevation data can now be imported as tiles.
- VR Menu now fully active.
- Interpretation of polyline, orientations & measurement implemented in VR.
- Addition of scale bars and waypoints supported in VR.
- Cross sections can now have images attached.
- Transition to and from VR now more stable.
Changelog 2.52 Build 4
- Improved reset view for tiled models.
- Fixed instability in image compression.
Changelog 2.52 Build 3
- Corrected error on reloading tiled models.
- Corrected error on importing geotiff DEM's.
- Modified the export option for Orientation data (for export to Stereonet)
- Added option to show scale bars in feet.
- Georeferenceing tools added for tiled models.
- Tiled models now change levels correctly in VR.
- VR Menu now selected by touching menu options.
- Improved extraction of orientation measurements from the database console.
Changelog 2.52 Build 0
- *NEW* Annotation layers. Free-form sketching on the model.
- Improved method for adding and editing projective textures.
- Improved display for the tiled models (better transitions between detail levels).
- Orthopanel bug fixed.
Changelog 2.50 Build 2
- Further refinement of the tile model LOD algorithm.
- Added new interpretation feature - text label annotations.
Changelog 2.50 Build 1
- Improvements to performance of tiles, and fixed an issue with loading textures.
- Fixed a bug preventing some meshes from being interpreted.
- Fixed bug causing attributes not to display correctly in some cases.
- Introduced text labels for orientations and scale bars. Other labels to follow.
- Y and B buttons on the XBox Controller now double/half maximum speeds.
Changelog 2.50 Build 0
- Now supports tiled models : currently only imports photomesh xml tiles.
- fixed bug where game controller loses focus.
- single colour mode for meshes introduced.
- can now change displayed attribute for all meshes in one go.
- faster rendering of videos.
- fixed bug when trying to import OBJ files with spaces in the texture names.
- multiple other minor fixes and updates.
Changelog 2.49 Build 3
- Fixed game controller bug.
- Added now full screen mode when using game controller.
- Corrected plotting of fault poles on the stereonet.
- Export for bed thickness measurements added.
- Improved illumination of polylines
Changelog 2.49 Build 2
- now imports COLLADA format models.
- Export to KML implemented for polylines, geopolygons and waypoints.
- Shapefile export for measurements added
Changelog 2.49 Build 1
- improvements to coordinate system management
- improved workflow for merging meshes
- fixed bug with flightpaths not working in expert navigation mode.
Changelog 2.49 Build 0
- Fix to expert mode navigation
- Corrected and upgrade path for geobody facies from early versions.
- Can now define a CRS for the project. Shapefiles now also export a PRJ file.
- basic coordinate transforms now possible
- Fixed issue where geopolyon export misses some information.