Changelog for Version 2.32 to 2.36
1. Update for the crash reporting. Now a minidump file is created on the desktop.
2. (V2.32) Sedimentary log editor is now in place.
- (V2.36) Improved anti-aliasing of bitmap fills.
3. 2D windows use latest version of Direct2D for faster rendering.
4. Translation of meshes now possible for simple fault restoration.
5. Improved memory handling for point cloud declustering.
6. Viewer for projective images now works again.
7. Can import and view individual images used to construct from SFM data.
8. Improved handling of asynchronous (background) tasks.
9. Import of OBJ files fixed (texture maps not mapping correctly)
10. Introduction of "Point to Plane" algorithm for the ICP registration.
11. Drag and drop into 3D view now also works for ArcInfo .asc files.
12. Improved import of .shp files.