Changelog for Version 2.32 to 2.36
1. Update for the crash reporting. Now a minidump file is created on the desktop.
2. (V2.32) Sedimentary log editor is now in place.
- (V2.36) Support for importing and using SVG graphics introduced.
- (V2.36) Improved anti-aliasing of bitmap fills.
3. 2D windows use latest version of Direct2D for faster rendering.
4. Translation of meshes now possible for simple fault restoration.
5. Improved memory handling for point cloud declustering.
6. Viewer to projective images now works again.
7. Can import and view individual images used to construct from SFM data.
8. Improved handling of asynchronous (background) tasks.