Changelog 2.50 Build 1
- Improvements to performance of tiles, and fixed an issue with loading textures.
- Fixed a bug preventing some meshes from being interpreted.
- Fixed bug causing attributes not to display correctly in some cases.
- Introduced text labels for orientations and scale bars. Other labels to follow.
- Y and B buttons on the XBox Controller now double/half maximum speeds.
Changelog 2.50 Build 0
- Now supports tiled models : currently only imports photomesh xml tiles.
- fixed bug where game controller loses focus.
- single colour mode for meshes introduced.
- can now change displayed attribute for all meshes in one go.
- faster rendering of videos.
- fixed bug when trying to import OBJ files with spaces in the texture names.
- multiple other minor fixes and updates.
Changelog 2.49 Build 3
- Fixed game controller bug.
- Added now full screen mode when using game controller.
- Corrected plotting of fault poles on the stereonet.
- Export for bed thickness measurements added.
- Improved illumination of polylines
Changelog 2.49 Build 2
- now imports COLLADA format models.
- Export to KML implemented for polylines, geopolygons and waypoints.
- Shapefile export for measurements added
Changelog 2.49 Build 1
- improvements to coordinate system management
- improved workflow for merging meshes
- fixed bug with flightpaths not working in expert navigation mode.
Changelog 2.49 Build 0
- Fix to expert mode navigation
- Corrected and upgrade path for geobody facies from early versions.
- Can now define a CRS for the project. Shapefiles now also export a PRJ file.
- basic coordinate transforms now possible
- Fixed issue where geopolyon export misses some information.