- New ICP component for aligning meshes and point clouds.
Updates and bug fixes:
- Project level options now save along with the project (display options etc..)
- Log tracks and boundary interpretations now save.
- Editing geobody vertices has been simplified (now same as for polylines)
- Polyline interpretations now have a 3D representation (cylinders) in the 3D view.
- Improved handling of texture maps (tested up to 32 8192x8192 textures in a GTX1080).
- Can now blend texture maps with attribute colours, as well as contour attributes.
- Import of ortho-images fixed, and can now attached ortho-images to mesh data.
- Geobodies now calculate thickness information. Average, Maximum and Standard Deviation.
- Improvements to PLY and OBJ importers.
- Corrected bug in .asc import option for point clouds.
- Fixed timers showing elapsed processing time in background processes for mesh and point clouds.
- Corrected display of bounding boxes in point clouds and meshes where sometimes they do not display when they should.
- Menus now active while using the game controller for navigation.
- Improved performance of rendering while using VR.
- Option for switching on all labels/billboards for all geo-objects included (as opposed to just when hovering over the object with the mouse).